Identifying the Issue
In order to achieve maximum results, it is important to first identify the source of an issue. Only when the root cause of underlying “dysfunction, disorder or disease” is identified can you establish a distinct diagnosis and develop the best course of care. Dr. Worell can help you eliminate pain and improve your athletic health, wellness & performance.
Dr. Worell and his team have helped individuals of all walks of life overcome injury and return to work, sport & life. Unlike others who practice single solution approaches, Dr. Worell’s combined expertise in the fields of spine & sports care, lifestyle medicine (exercise, nutrition & behavior science), injury rehabilitation, physiotherapy and athletic training provides his patients with an unprecedented level of care.
If you would like to learn more about Dr. Worell and his services, feel free to give us a call or send us an email.
Establishing a Game Plan
A healthy neck, back & spine are the foundation to an active and abundant lifestyle. Upon assessment, Dr. Worell and his team will review options for treatment and develop a course of care most appropriate for each patients’ individualized needs.
The development of an appropriate care & rehabilitation plan is one that expedites the patient’s recovery, reduces treatment duration, improves self-efficacy, clinical outcomes and restore one’s health. These components are paramount to getting Dr. Worell’s patients “back in the game”.
Treatment Services & Techniques
Through the use of the most advanced techniques offered in chiropractic, spine & sports rehabilitation and lifestyle medicine, Dr. Worell provides patients with accelerated recovery times, the elimination of injury, and improved lifestyle, athletic health and sports performance. Some of the care services & techniques provided by Dr. Worell and his team include:
- Primary Spine Care, Diagnosis & Treatment
- Mechanical Diagnosis & Treatment
- Lifestyle Medicine Care & Consulting
- Telehealth; Care, Consulting & Coaching
- Individual, Corporate & Digital Health Solutions
- Spinal Rehabilitation
- Sports Injury Care
- Sports Conditioning & Performance Care
- Preventative Physical & Lifestyle Medicine
- Exercise, Nutritional & Behavioral Consulting/Coaching
- Athletic Health, Training & Performance Consulting
- Soft Tissue Techniques & Manual Therapies
- Active Release Technique (ART®)
- Instrument Assisted Soft Tissue Therapy
- Occupational & Sports Biomechanics
- Workplace Ergonomic Consulting
- Pre & Post Operative Rehabilitation
- Therapeutic, Corrective & Medical Exercise
- Spinal Distraction, Decompression & Directional Techniques